Sunday 4 August 2013

The way to this woman's heart is through a book voucher

Last weekend my husband and I flew down to Sydney for a very belated 10 year wedding anniversary getaway. A weekend away with no kids and no responsibilities was unreal but then my husband handed me a book voucher from Berkelouw Books and let me loose.

Luckily Berkelouw Books in Paddington has a cafe and wine bar which came in rather handy as I was there for 4.5 hours! I ended up with quite the collection and would no longer be able to get away with carry on luggage for the trip home. My prized purchase was a beautiful 3rd edition of Winnie the Pooh. I've told Husband he has to inscribe it with something incredibly romantic which has got him a little nervous (and he's not usually one to be lost for words - written or spoken) so we shall see what he comes up with ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment